Aug 9, 2012

War Between USA China and Japan

It looks that the war can't be avoid between China and many other country like USA, Japan, Philippines...

I just know all the war the result is common people' suffer.

One face is Olympic Games, the other face is war. Olympic games is stand for peace. I remember the copper petals slowly gather together. It's make people so affect.

Now many countries are very worry about the war between China, USA and Japan. Now the American are very resist Chinese production. So my business are very bad these time. I only hope the world peace, Though this is a joke. I only hope my business can normal running.no war is the hope of all the people.
I don't understand why they like the war very much ,if i was the leader,I think it is the best state that
each people manage the life of  themselves.

I am do the slimming product and fashion women's clothes business, last some years, I can run these normaly, but now, all american very resist China production. My storage be covered with many dresses include many kinds of P57 Hoodia Pai you guo capsule and sleeveless dresses, maybe only myself wear them. Every hour change one.



No comments:

Post a Comment