Aug 1, 2012

Stay up late watching the Olympic Games

These days I had saw some of the London Olympic Games, the poor organizers also no gold medal harvest, really did not face.

Chinese this country how such a powerful? Sports made ​​so good, I heard that China has over one billion people, could get such champion.

Still relatively optimistic about the U.S. Yeah, I believe the United States will soon exceed China, the United States whether it is sports, economy, military, and all aspects relative to China or to be advanced a lot.

Hey, I am here to talk nonsense Shane, not my business, see the London Olympics, a lot of beautiful faces, I still think about how I should lose weight, good to wear a beautiful summer dress, today just bought a pai you ji slimming products, and hope to arrive as soon as possible.

Another thing, so many days no articles write, must say: I am very sorry. Stay up late watching the Olympic Games

No comments:

Post a Comment